Jerk Seasoning by Eric Mathura
2 TB Salt
2 TB Black Pepper
1 TB All Spice Powder
1 TB Clove Powder
1 TB Garlic Powder
4 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Use more if you want it spicier)
1 Package Of Thyme
2 Yellow Onions
2 Green Onions
6 TB Soy Sauce (VH Brand Soy Sauce to make Gluten Free)
Yield: Roughly 5lb worth of chicken worth
- Wash all ingredients (Peppers, Thyme, Onions).
- Remove the stems from the peppers and onions. Discard the skins of the onions.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until pureed. If it’s too chunky for your desire add a bit more water until your liking.
- Store in a container and refrigerate. The sauce is good for about 2 weeks if refrigerated.